69844Re: [softrock40] RXTX Ensemble RF I/O Switching R 50 value.

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Nov 8, 2012
      The 22.1 ohm resistor is R37.  R50 is 22.1k and was installed (if you were following the build notes, stage-by-stage) in the Power Supply stage as a convenient point to connect test leads to ground.

      I shall annotate the schematic in the RF I/O, Switching stage to reflect the fact that R50 was already installed.

      The reason there are no component designators in the stage BOM is because I wanted to reflect counts in the BOM.

      You can also always go to the "Inventory" page or the "Components By Stage" page to get a kit-wide overview of components and their associated build stages.

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Parks, Tony <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      Hi Ed,

      R50 is 22.1k as shown on the schematic.

      Hope the kit build goes well for you.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:20 AM, Ed <ed.murphy31@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      Could someone clarify the value of R50 in the above . WB5RVZ notes in the BOM shows a 22.1 Ohm the circuit diagram shows 22.1 K. On another note , it would be great if the BOM gave the circuit designator.
      Regards Ed GM3SBC

      --
      Cheers,
      Robby