69832Re: [softrock40] identifying the toroids in the Ensemble RXTX kit

  • Russ Ramirez
    Nov 7, 2012
      Yes. They are size in English fractional decimal units, so T25 is 1/4" or about the diameter of a wooden pencil, and the T37 is about 3/8", or about the diameter of a piece of chalk - if you're old enough to remember that.

      On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:37 PM, pauldebono@... <pawlud@...> wrote:

      My option is for 20 and 40 meters.
      I can sort the yellow toroids, but as I do not have a caliper to measure the exact od, and confirm completely. I do not like to have to unsolder coils.

      The yellow toroids are packed as small, medium and large.
      So, can I assume that T37-6 is the medium
      And T25-6 is the smallest
      Am I correct ?

      Paul

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic