69769Re: [softrock40] Re: Peaberry troubleshooting

  • Ricardo Caratti
    Nov 4, 2012
      Hi Dave and Warren

      I tested my Peaberry SDR Kit mounting this night.
      I extended a dipole antenna for 40 meters near to the ground (bad condition).
      The receiver is really very good.
      I could tuned a lot off 40 meters station.
      For the first time I could hear station on 80 meters here in my place.

      But I think something is wrong with the transmitter.
      The HDSDR software shows something suggesting it is transmitting, but the audio is very fuzzy and there is no signal on my FT-817ND.

      I have no idea how to debug this problem.

      I posted two videos showing the receiver working on MacBook Pro and Windows 7 on Youtube.

      MacBook Pro: http://youtu.be/SQTVc4Ch51I
      WIndows 7: http://youtu.be/Doac67e1Kvk

      73,
      PU2CLR.