      Well, I'll do more tests tonight.

      De: warrenallgyer <allgyer@...>
      Para: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Domingo, 4 de Novembro de 2012 11:45
      Assunto: [softrock40] Re: Peaberry troubleshooting

      Hi Ricardo

      The current draw sounds about right. The only way C1 and C2 get hot is to draw current and they only do that if they are installed backward. Take a look and make sure they are oriented properly.

      If you can take a picture and send it to me privately I will do a side by side with mine. David did this for me in my initial build and it helped a lot. A second pair of eyes is often invaluable.

      Keep going.... you will get there

      Warren Allgyer - WA8TOD

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Ricardo Caratti <pu2clr@...> wrote:
      > C1 and C2 (electrolytic capacitor 47µF) get hot.
      > The Si570 get very hot.

      > 73,
      > PU2CLR.
      > Ricardo.