      From: Alan
      Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 8:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

      ----- Original Message -----

      >I have PowerSDR 2.4.4 installed on my computer (windows-xp x64 Dualcore). it works fine and I'm happy with this.
      I use anSound Blaster Audigy2. This card is installed as an unsupportet Card.
      Since short I was able to get an Delta-44. This Delta need an setup programm.I loaded it down from the Audio-Delta Site. But I'm not
      able to install it. It always tell me it need the deltapnl.dll installed

      Erwin,

      I had this problem recently.
      This requires a file to be put in the PSDR folder.

      "PSDR, D44 and Vista/Windows 7, See <http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx> OK. I think I found the answer here.
      I loaded the latest Vista SP2 driver package for the Delta 44 from the M-audio site. I then searched at the M-audio site for
      "deltapnl" which returns a result of the SDK download. Download the SDK, DELTAPNL.ZIP. and copy the DELTAPNL.DLL file (Yes, this is
      dated 2003!) inside to the PSDR program folder. After doing this I no longer get the error and PSDR seems to run fine. Doug. This
      requires registration to download. NOTE this is a PDSR issue, not M-Audio or Windows."