      Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 11:12 AM
      Subject: CD405x CMOS analog switches as mixers? (was: Re: [softrock40] CBT3253 v FST3253 RX Mixer)

      On 11/2/2012 10:19 AM, John wrote:
      > Is anyone here aware of any difference in performance (noise level etc)
      > between CBT3253 (Texas) versus FST3253 (Fairchild) IC's when used in
      > Softrock receiver mixer ?

      Hello--

      Can anyone offer pointers to articles that discuss the
      use of CD405x CMOS-family analog switches as SDR mixers?
      I'm specifically interested in using same in a specialized
      low-frequency receiver.

      So far, I've located one reference in the ARRL's QEX magazine:

      Sept. 1990 - QEX (Pg. 7 et seq.)
      The Fourth Method: Generating and Detecting SSB Signals

      Author: van Graas, D.H., PA0DEN

      Thanks in advance for any suggestions, and 73---

      Brad AA1IP

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic