69705Re: Bad chip?

  • wfahle
    Nov 2 9:46 AM
      Ok, I've recovered from the brain fart, and am back on track now. This OP-Amp (dual) is in the transmitter, as U6. Do you think noise will cause a problem? I think I will try it anyway this weekend, because I am installing it dead-bug style with individual wires to each lead, so it will be easily replaced. This will allow me to finish the transmitter and see what I get signal-report wise.

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "MICHAEL TALLENT" <mwtallent@...> wrote:
      > You really want a low noise op-amp for this application as it will determine
      > the noise floor of your receiver. The data sheet you linked looks like
      > nothing special, so you will not get the performance that these receivers
      > are capable of.
      > Mike T W6MXV

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic