69692Re: [softrock40] Bad chip?

  • John Rabson
    Nov 2 5:28 AM
      On 2 Nov 2012, at 12:39CET, Sid Boyce wrote:

      Things happen now, in the past and will in the future.
      We all go there - turn the speaker volume down to take a phone call and much later wonder if the SDR app has lost sound - been there, done that.
      73 ... Sid.

      When I was running the e-mail system for a major organisation, I received an annoyed phone call from the Director one Monday morning, complaining that his e-mail system did not work.

      I sent my most diplomatic technician to find out what had happened. He reported back a few minutes later -  the client had forgotten to switch his monitor on (in those days monitors tended to have separate power feeds and were always switched off at the weekend).

      John F5VLF

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic