69612Re: [softrock40] Peaberry using PowerSDR2.4.4 I/Q Reverse on TX only

  • David Turnbull
    Oct 30, 2012
      Alan, Rocky's I/Q reversal toggles both the tx and rx. The RX_REV
      reverses only the receiver. Without the jumper, one or the other is
      always wrong in Rocky. No other software needs this jumper as they
      either use the PowerSDR setup or have separate config options for rx
      and tx.

      73 David AE9RB
      http://AE9RB.com/