      Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 9:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Storm

      So far all is well here; the power has stayed on and nothing has crashed into my house. Boston didn't get the worst of this storm (the storm track went well to the west of us); people in the central and western parts of the state and on Cape Cod have been hit much harder. News reports have over 350,000 people in Massachusetts without power, including a number of people I know.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic