69586Re: [softrock40] Storm

  • Mike WA8BXN
    Oct 29, 2012
      Hi Tim -

      I'm visiting a friend here in Wilmington, DE where there was fear of a
      flooded basement with the forecasts of lots of rain and widespread power
      outages. Drove out from Ohio on Sunday loaded with generators, extension
      cords, backup pump, food and all. Granted, I am not on the coast in sight of
      water, but things so far have not been bad at all. No power outage, basic
      sump pump in basement running intermittently. I guess I mostly brought an
      insurance policy that I suspect will not be needed.

      There certainly will be effects from the storm, but at present the east
      coast still exists.

      Keep things safe for me back in Ohio for when I return!

      73 - Mike WA8BXN/3
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic