69585Storm

  • KQ8M
    Oct 29, 2012

      I hope all of the East Coast members of the lists I am sending this to are safe and have the hatches battened down. We here in North East Ohio have gotten several inches of rain so far and with a long time to go it looks like my shed will be under water and my basement will be flooded. Areas here are already losing power. So far so good here.

      Those on the east coast are bearing the brunt of this I wish them well.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...