69568[softrock40] HDSDR

    Oct 29, 2012
      From: "Chris
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] RXTX ensemble Trouble

      > Speaking of HDSDR, should you be able to change main frequency, not
      > just LO frequency in the HDSDR display using the mouse? I can only
      > change LO,

      Chris,

      You may only tune like that within the range of the LO, consider it fixed.

      But there are several ways of tuning, drag the scale, look at the htm in the program file for keyboard shortcuts. Use the numeric
      keypad.

      and often after that there are odd anomalies, such as the
      > main frequency doesn't track it until I click on the waterfall, or, as

      Hm?

      > in this posters case, the USB connection drops.

      This should never happen.

      > Finally, if I try and create a "user" frequency in frequency manager
      > and save it the whole application locks up, to the point I need task
      > Manager to kill it.

      Well, I've got a dozen User frequencies set and never a problem.

      HDSDR v 2.15 has always worked well for me. Maybe it's something with you, or your setup.