69540Re: [softrock40] Re: EnsembleII

    Oct 26 7:00 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: EnsembleII

      > To get windows to recognise the device I had to touch up the connections on the Si570 chip. I also had to do this on my RX as
      > well but it took me alot longer the first time around to figure that out.

      Do not get confused with the Windows "Device not Recognised" This means the ATTiny is not recognised.
      This does not even need a Si570 to be fitted for the ATTiny to be recognised and the driver installed.

      Bad soldering on the Si570 will show errors in CFGSR because the ATTiny is not communicating with the Si570.