69539Re: EnsembleII

  • Chris
    Oct 26, 2012
      Hi Junius,

      I've just had a similar experience with an Ensemble II RXTX that I'm building. I already own a Ensemble II RX so I knew everything PC wise was installed correctly.

      To get windows to recognise the device I had to touch up the connections on the Si570 chip. I also had to do this on my RX as well but it took me alot longer the first time around to figure that out.

      Pins 7 & 8 are certainly a challenge to get right first time!

      Maybe that is your problem as well :)

      73

      Chris
      EI1628

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "junius fox" <jfox05@...> wrote:

      > HI... I am process of building the ensemble II. I am up to testing the local oscillator.I have installed CFGSR and the associated DLL in the same folder. I also have installed the ATTiny85 driver. The unit is plugged into the USB, Device manager sees the new unit as not installed. I have tried everything I know to get the driver recognized, but no dice. Help
      >
      > W5HIR

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic