      From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com [mailto:softrock40@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Turnbull
      Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:00 AM
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Peaberry using PowerSDR2.4.4 I/Q Reverse on TX only

      If I understand this correctly, there are different versions of PowerSDR and the TX I/Q signals are different yet they provide no software option for reversal.  Good times. The Peaberry will be able to do I/Q reversal in firmware and save the setting in EEPROM. I'll add that to my list of things to do.

      Dave, the lines you highlighted on the schematic are just to turn on and off the speaker. They won't reverse the transmitter. You'll need to wait for new firmware or reverse the audio into the dual opamp if you want to modify the board.

      73 David AE9RB

      http://AE9RB.com/

      On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Dave Watson <davewatson@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Dave Watson included below]

      David (AE9RB),

      I'm able to use the latest version of PowerSDR (2.4.4) with the Peaberry but have to switch modes from USB to LSB to compensate for the reverse I/Q in PowerSDR when transmitting in USB. It works just fine when I toggle the mode but it is a hassle to remember. Receive works fine as is without the RX REV jumper. I was wondering if I could cross pins 25 & 26 on U10 or pins 10 & 11 on U11 in combination with the RX REV Jumper to get both RX and TX to work on PowerSDR without having to switch to LSB to transmit USB. Any suggestions? I'm sure others would be interested in how to accomplish the same thing for other software that doesn't have a configuration parameter to toggle either RX or TX I/Q.

      Thanks,

      Dave (W4DJW)

      Attachment(s) from Dave Watson

      2 of 2 Photo(s)