69436Re: [softrock40] Peaberry using PowerSDR2.4.4 I/Q Reverse on TX only

    Oct 22, 2012
      Dave,

      There is often confusion about IQ switching.
      Some have even been certain their soundcards are reversed, although this will not be a problem with the Peaberry!
      I am near enough 100% certain that PSDR has never changed, otherwise it would not work with all Flex radios. I feel that once
      someone has become familiar with SDR then if it is set for PSDR it will work with all PSDRs.
      I presume Dave is using SV1EIA's IQ version and no comments have been made on their group.

      If you set the Peaberry to be correct on PSDR then I cannot understand how Dave is having problems. I cannot remember which of the
      other software requires an IQ reverse. I do know it took me a while to be certain of what I was doing.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      > I've only tested the PowerSDR version described on the following page:
      > http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble/psdriq.htm
      >
      > The Peaberry, without any jumpers, is set up correctly for these
      > versions. I'm still going to add the firmware switch as this was
      > always on my todo list, but I'm confused why Dave is reversed on the
      > new version.
      >
      > I'll eventually get around to testing it, but there's so much software
      > for these radios that it's hard to keep up.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic