69435Re: [softrock40] Peaberry using PowerSDR2.4.4 I/Q Reverse on TX only

  • David Turnbull
    Oct 21, 2012
      Alan,

      I've only tested the PowerSDR version described on the following page:
      http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble/psdriq.htm

      The Peaberry, without any jumpers, is set up correctly for these
      versions. I'm still going to add the firmware switch as this was
      always on my todo list, but I'm confused why Dave is reversed on the
      new version.

      I'll eventually get around to testing it, but there's so much software
      for these radios that it's hard to keep up.

      73 David AE9RB
      http://AE9RB.com/