69238Re: Ensemble RXTX Opto-isolator voltage question

  • Jaco Le roux
    Oct 8, 2012
      Hi Rick,

      I have measured 0.026 Vdc at pin 1 WRT USB GND, My RXTX is working fine except for some kind of Interference with in the build, sometimes I have to disconnect USB for a few minutes and reconnect it, but further on the RXTX works fine with great RX and good 1Watt out.

      On the building notes they say <0.5 so I believe that anything below that could work except for 0Vdc, Hope you succeed with your build, it's great fun.

      73'

      de ZS6PX / Jaco

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "richard.lawn@..." <rjlawn@...> wrote:

      > I've decided to press on and everything now checks out very well with CFGSR and the si570.....except one thing has me puzzled. I see much less than .5v from pin 1 to the grnd pin on to isolator. Should I be concerned. I've checked and checked and can't see I've done anything wrong. What kind of voltage have others seen at this point in the diagnostic?
      >
      > Sorry to keep posting questions and problems but this has not been easy after being away from building for years. Now I'm retired and need things to do :)
      > 73
      > Rick
      > W2JAZ

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic