69227Ensemble RXTX Opto-isolator voltage question

  • richard.lawn@ymail.com
    Oct 7, 2012
      I've decided to press on and everything now checks out very well with CFGSR and the si570.....except one thing has me puzzled. I see much less than .5v from pin 1 to the grnd pin on to isolator. Should I be concerned. I've checked and checked and can't see I've done anything wrong. What kind of voltage have others seen at this point in the diagnostic?

      Sorry to keep posting questions and problems but this has not been easy after being away from building for years. Now I'm retired and need things to do :)
      73
      Rick
      W2JAZ
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic