69205Re: LO testing question clarification

  • richard.lawn@ymail.com
    Oct 6, 2012
      I know what CFGSR is designed to do, but if you look in the assembly manual in the testing section it shows a window of the CFGSR on the test tab and a window with what looks like a USB oscilloscope. What am I missing here? There is no reference to this screen any where and I'm guessing there is an assumption that we have an oscilloscope. Am I wrong?
      Rick
      W2jaz

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "richard.lawn@..." <rjlawn@...> wrote:

      > Finally got to this stage and all appears to be working though I need to check the poto-isolator voltages tomorrow.
      >
      > One thing I don't understand is I don't see any USB scope when I'm at the tune tab in CFGSR. Is this scope a seperate application to part of CFGSR?
      >
      > I'm,sure this is stupid question but every once in a while,I don't get something in the assembly manual.
      > Tnx
      > Rick
      > W2JAZ

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic