69170Re: Ensemble RXTX 07_RX Opamps and Output RX Promblem

  • Jaco Le roux
    Oct 5, 2012
      Hi again Taka,

      Sorry, I have been busy with work and didn't had time to check e-mail.

      First, I have tried two PC's one with win 7 and the other with winXP, same result, (software used, WinRadHD, PSDR, Rocky)

      I'm using a mouse on usb Verbatim model 49014

      Current draw with 10ohm resistor connected in line of +12volt
      Without USB connected = 18.59mA
      With USB connected = 24.09

      I have finished the build and it does TRX but when the problem persist even the transmitted RF (audio) sound like it when it receive.

      I will make a recording when I can find some English speaking Guy's and then I will post it here too.

      I hope that this info is sufficient.

      regards

      Jaco
      de ZS6PX

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Taka Sugi" <taka_sugi1206@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jaco
      >
      > I understood you did'nt mount board in a metal case.
      > So the problem is not board-case.
      >
      > > I do use Win7 and have found that it gives me a lot of times
      > >the unknown device problem even after I have load the certificate
      > >for the driver.
      >
      > This is very strange! Please install USB-driver again and confirm
      > the driver is installed and working correctly.
      >
      > > The funny thing is that every time it happens I disconnect every
      > >thing and take the soldering iron and just touch every soldering
      > >poit on all the IC's and re-connect it to the pc, then it works
      > >again for a while, Not sure if something gets hot and stop working
      > >again.
      >
      > Please make sure,
      > 1.*** Are you using USB by other applications at the same time? ***
      > 2. Current draw of RXTX by measuring the voltage of resister
      > (10ohm) which is inserted between +12V power supply and RXTX.
      >
      > I also recommend to confirm by using another PC/soundcard if you have,
      > and try to another SDR software: PowerSDR,Rocky.
      >
      > DE JA1TLH/Taka

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic