      From: kb9yig <kb9yig@...>
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:33 PM
      Subject: [softrock40] Rocky 3.7 on a W7 machine?

      Good Afternoon All,

      I do all my testing of Ensemble receivers and transceivers on a XP machine with a Delta 44 soundcard. Works reliably and get me though the testing of built Ensemble units. However, people using W7 machines seem to have trouble getting built Ensemble boards to function properly.

      The question is then: are people having any success with Rocky 3.7 on a W7 machine? If no success with Rocky 3.7 on a W7 machine, what SDR software is playing properly?

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic