69157Re: Rocky 3.7 on a W7 machine?

  • yl2gqn
    Oct 5, 2012
      Hello Tony,

      I use W7 32bit, old dell notebook, external USB Sound Card for I/Q, internal onboard sound card for audio in/out.

      All working fine with Rocky3.7, HDSDR, PowerSDR I/Q, Quisk.

      Need some tricks for Rocky and PowerSDR.

      1. Rocky can't see internal card under W7. In this case I use VAC redirect to internal sound card.

      2. With PowerSDR need to use internal VAC for audio in/out.

      No more problems or issues found.

      Regards,
      Andy. YL2QN.

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      > Good Afternoon All,
      >
      > I do all my testing of Ensemble receivers and transceivers on a XP machine with a Delta 44 soundcard. Works reliably and get me though the testing of built Ensemble units. However, people using W7 machines seem to have trouble getting built Ensemble boards to function properly.
      >
      > The question is then: are people having any success with Rocky 3.7 on a W7 machine? If no success with Rocky 3.7 on a W7 machine, what SDR software is playing properly?
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic