    From: franco
    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 7:47 AM
    Subject: [softrock40] RX ENSEMBLE II [1 Attachment]

    I have realized the kit rx ensemble II
    And unfortunately without fortune
    in the assemblage I have committed an error
    I have climbed on contrarily the component LT 6231
    in the test I didn't have anymore' the 5 Vs
    and therefore checking account I have become.
    a new LT6231 is given me
    and I have reassembled him
    in the Auto test Band Pass Filters Testing
    I have 162 mVs
    I attach the whole file of test and underlined in red
    what doesn't go.
    can you help me????
    73 Francesco Rinaldi (IT9ESI)

  • Show all 3 messages in this topic