69028Ensemble RXTX 07_RX Opamps and Output RX Promblem

  • Jaco Le roux
    Sep 30 2:35 AM
      Hi guy's,

      I have come this far with the new build for 40m/80m and have done every test at each step I went through and all test has passed, Now I have a problem with the reception on the RXTX, It works fine for a minute or two and then there is a very distorted sound over the hole spectrum, sometimes it goes away but most of the time it's there, if I unplug the USB and reconnect it it's a clean sound that came out but then it starts again, it almost sound like lightning (QRN), is there something I can look at maybe.

      Thanks
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic