68319Re: [softrock40] Re: Removing Flux - even further off topic

  • Jasmine Strong
    Sep 3, 2012

      The "spot remover" dry-cleaning fluid you can get in the supermarket is usually deodorised isohexane, if you're into mixing your own…

      -J.

      On 3 Sep 2012, at 10:52, "KQ8M" <kq8m@...> wrote:

      Does your wife know about that? Lol Just kidding.

      It is from PureTronics and is labeled as a flux remover. I was just wondering if it was really any good. I guess from what you are saying it will do the trick.

      It sure has a quite a few warnings on it. Do not eat, do not spray in eyes, do not breathe, and so on and so forth. The usual warnings.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...