67654Re: [softrock40] Re: UPDATE - 5V rail issues, or lack of it, on Ensemble RX II

  • loudcrowd+nlewis
    Aug 16, 2012

      Thanks for all the input, I have some capacitors already on order and should be with me today. I will get that one replaced and see if there it makes any difference, I will also make up another cable and try another sound card that I have here then I will have a look at doing some surgery on the Si570 to see if it is a solder issue. I will post back when I have been able to do these tasks.

      Many Thanks

      Neal. G1UQK