67544Re: [softrock40] Fwd: Re: Curiosity on Mars

  • Bruce Tanner
    Aug 11, 2012
      Oppenheimer finally smiles...

      On 8/11/2012 2:55 PM, David wrote:

      They have not, Curiosity has not moved since it landed. But it will soon. With a nuclear power source, it will not be dependent on dusty solar cells like the previous rovers were.

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Tanner <bet110@...> wrote:

      > I think I am not adding 2+2 very well this morning... I even wondered
      > how I had missed the notion that 'Curiosity' had been traveling enough
      > to make those tracks! I don't think they have actually put it into
      > forward gear yet!
      >
      > K2BET

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7377 (20120811) __________

      http://www.eset.com