67536Re: [softrock40] Fwd: Re: Curiosity on Mars

  • Bruce Tanner
    Aug 11, 2012
      Obviously, if you want to see something it will be there! Sorry!

      On 8/11/2012 12:03 PM, KQ8M wrote:

      I was going to say, I don't see any Morse code only equally spaced markers in the tracks.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...