67141RE: [softrock40] Si570 calibration problems

  • KQ8M
    Jul 31 9:42 PM

      Actually swap the two numbers in the boxes. I always have a problem with that and it is not as it seems.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...

      AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

      From: aploski@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 02:05:07 +0000
      Subject: [softrock40] Si570 calibration problems

      I have just finished a Mobo4.3 and am trying to calibrate the Si750. I have tried HDSDR and CNFGR with the same results. When I tune in WWV at 10.0Mhz my dial reading is 10.00592. When I enter 10.0 in the Real box and click on Calibrate, I find that WWV now shows up on 10.01184. This is a correction in the wrong direction (i.e. a sign problem). The I/Q channels seem to be correct. Am I missing something obvious? I have older Softrock RXTX v6.3 and that calibrated easily.

      Tony W2HWW

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic