66191Re: [softrock40] Re: Ensemble II RX schematic

  • Dave Sublette
    Jul 1 11:25 AM
      I don't think there is a file of just the schematic.  I. too, would like to have just a sheet with the schematic on it.  Actually, it would be two sheets. The top third of the present schematic is self contained, as is the bottom two thirds.  I tried to manipulate the current form of the PDF to obtain that, but cannot do it.  Maybe there is better software available to do this, but I don't have it.

      73,

      Dave, K4TO

      On 7/1/2012 1:29 PM, Reginald Beardsley wrote:

      Alan,

      I see a schematic.  I've been studying it.  I don't see a pdf file of just the schematic.  Am I missing something? All I can find is a pdf of the complete build instructions.

      I'd like to be able to print it which is what I can't do w/ the pdf of the complete build instructions that is posted.  My guess is that the links embedded in the schematic cause problems w/ the pdf version of the build instructions.

      Have Fun!
      Reg