64360Re: [softrock40] Re: Ensemble RXII - we have lift off - almost...

  • Bruce Tanner
    May 2, 2012
      Sorry, folks! I did not take time to read the signature... Maybe we need to create a new 'topic line'...

      On 5/2/2012 4:09 PM, Bruce Tanner wrote:

      John, this is trustworthy.  Not sure it will take care of that fence but it will surely work magic with any 'mirror image' issues you might have. Sure worth a try... If you decide to use it very much, I suggest making up a text file by copying and pasting the frequencies of interest so they can be easily copy and pasted back when you want them.  SDR# does not yet have a feature for saving favs but Youssef is continuing to develop it so maybe some day... If you would like to see a demo of it in action, Google: "Utube K2BET1", there are several movie clips using it located on my channel there.

      On 5/2/2012 3:51 PM, sv1eia wrote:

      Hi Youssef,

      Are you sure for that statement?
      By the way, what is your callsign?