      From: T Hoflich
      Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 11:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Use of DDS-60

      For the first board that I assembled, I went the "chicken"
      method and sent the chip and board to the fellow mentioned
      in the DDS documentation. He did the "hard" work and
      returned it to me. The result was very satisfactory.
      Since then, I have been using the hot air reflow method
      using an embossing gun, coffee warmer and solder that I got
      from Cash Olsen who is on this group. This is very
      satisfactory. I looked at the old entries in this group
      and could not find the step by step documentation that I
      used to do this. Maybe someone can point you to it.

      73 Tom KM5H

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic