5994Re: [softrock40] Use of DDS-60

  • T Hoflich
    Sep 6, 2006
      Sorry to respond so slowly. I happen to be in UK
      now on family business. You may have your answer
      by now. I received my MS-DSS-60 by return mail. I
      paid by personal check and was surprised at how
      fast it came.
      The last DDS-60 that I ordered (I have two) came
      a little more slowly than the last one, but no
      problem. I paid with Paypal and the only email
      that I got was the one from Paypal.

      Tom KM5H

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic