      From: rubines2000 <rubitschka@...>
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 11:50 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] Kit availability

      Hi Group!

      First I wish you all a merry Xmas!

      I am looking for some weeks at Tony's site and would like to buy a RXTX Ensemble Transceiver Kit. Unfortunately they are allways sold out.
      When will the kit be available again ?

      I started to build an old softrock kit, the RxTx V6.3 .
      Unfortunately I did not know, that I had to buy an extra Pa board and Tony does not stock them anymore. If someone here has a spare board left, I would be glad to buy it.

      The V6.3 RxTx does not receceive without a Pa board, is there a way to modyfy the circuit to make a receive tests ?

      Cheers
      Michael OE1MIS

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic