5987Re: [softrock40] Re: Use of DDS-60

  • ian mcphedran
    Sep 5, 2006
      Sorry, I must correct my first email on this subject. It was 24th August (not July) when I started the ordering.
      Ian

      ian mcphedran <gm3gtq@...> wrote:
      Many thanks to Clive G8POC, Ling SM, Richard G8JVM and Ross K9COX for their helpful replies to my plea!  I'll wait a little longer and see if anything turns up then try again to contact them. What a difference dealing with Tony, prompt reply to emails (of which he gets lots) speedy delivery of first class goods, and excellent assistance with any problems. I've never had better service from anyone.
      Thanks again guys
      Ian GM3GTQ

      clive_lorton <g8poc@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Just to say that I have had a prompt response from Bryan Williams at
      amqrp to my email stating delivery times and that my DDS=60 will be
      delivered within that time.

      Clive Lorton G8POC

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic