5978Re: [softrock40] Crystals available

  • Mike G3TGD
    Sep 4, 2006
      Hi Loren

      re xtals - my earlier reply (2nd Sept) was direct to your email address but maybe it didnt make it so heres a re-transmit.
      I am still keen to have one of your xtals. Let me know the final cost including shipping and also if paypal is ok - with details.

      Mike G3TGD

      On 01/09/06, Loren Moline WA7SKT <lmoline@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I have 2 crystals available for 10.7 Mhz IF. They are 3rd overtone 42.833333
      Mhz. I know the SoftRock is designed for fundamental crystals but I am going
      to use an external 1 transistor overtone oscillator to drive the board.

      I am also going to try breadboarding the regular circuit and see if there is
      a simple minimum evasive method to use these crystals on the board.

      These crystals are $6.00 shipped to US. May be slightly more overseas. I am
      only selling them for my cost plus shipping.

      If I do not dream then it can't come true!
      Loren Moline WA7SKT CN86cx
      Member: ARRL, Pacific Northwest VHF Society #151

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic