56510Re: Low pass filters

  • Chuck
    Jul 4 8:52 AM
      John,
      Testing for me wouldn't be a problem as I have the Signalhound Spectrum Analyzer w/ the tracking generator and a VNWA, as well as big box synthesizers and power meters.

      However, I don't think I would need the Antenna Analyzer in your proposal. The TX in a second ensembleRXTX can put out a toneusing Rocky.
      Chuck Lippmeier
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, JOHN GREUSEL <greusel@...> wrote:

      > Chuck,
      > I was just trying to imagine a simple means of testing your filter design.
      > If you had a antenna analyzer and another softrock receiver you could emit from the analyzer (tune through the area of interest) and receive with the softrock and see the BP on the SR spectrum. I think that would work.
      >
      > John
      > KC9OJV

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic