55932Re: [softrock40] Re: Softrock sensitivity. [1 Attachment]

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Jun 2, 2011

      On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:35 AM, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from Tony Parks included below]

      Hi Martin,

      The feedback resistors are supposed to be 4.99k resistors.  The schematic page for the Lite II kit is included with this note.

      Tony Parks

      On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 17:04 +0700, Martin Sole wrote:
      Okay, well I’m not convinced it’s working right yet. Here’s another thing I have just noted. In addition to the Lite I that  am referring to I also have a TXRX 6.2 partially built for 20 and 30 metres. The receiver seems noticeably livelier. Connecting an antenna makes the noise jump up a good 10dB on 30 or 20 but has no obvious effect on the noise with the Lite II. About the only thing I can figure is a difference with the op-amp. The 6.2 and 6.3 have LT6231 op amps with 4.99k resistors in the feedback but the Lite II has the same LT6231 op-amp (changed from a TLV2462) but with 1k resistors in the feedback. It also has 1 resistors in the op –amp output. Just wondering about that.

      Martin, HS0ZED