54257Re: [softrock40] Re: SR-40 Softwares!!

  • Jose Bonanca
    Apr 3 10:11 AM
      My old ACER 1683 gets LIN -IN, LINE-OUT and MIC_IN....
      Besides that although it is not the best it can work nicely with SR.

      73

      On 3 April 2011 18:05, James <ki7el@...> wrote:

      Some manuals just don't say.

      I dug through the manual for my MSI U100 and it doesn't say if it's stereo or not. I found out by looking at the waveform in Rocky that my input is mono.

      At any rate it really doesn't matter in my case since I still needed to purchase a USB sound card to use my Ensemble.

      > Subject: [softrock40] Re: SR-40 Softwares!!
      >

      > > My HP NC2400 is stereo too and works well enough to play around with.
      > > Maybe we should start a list of stereo input laptops somewhere - in the
      > > files sections?- cause this comes up quite often.
      >

      > Dave,
      > The problem is not the information but getting people to find it.
      > Just looking at the manual should tell someone whether it's stereo. If that
      > if that does not help then a little Googling will.
      >
      > However, I've startred the list here
      > <https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/connecting-soundcard-sdr-to-computer?pli=1>
      >
      > If someone starts a list somewhere else I'll just link to it.

      Jose (Ct1aos)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic