54220Re: SR-40 Softwares!!

  • Mohammad
    Apr 2, 2011
      Hi Alan, Thank you much for the reply :)...

      Yeah, without connecting the SR-40 kit to the laptop, there is a signal appears on the software screen when i start the software!!!....so when i connect the SR-40 to the Laptop , i can't determine whether the signal appeared came from where?!!! plus, when i am talking i can hear my voice and see the power of the spectrum!!!......the signal i see, have varies peaks ( like noise), don't have like certain power concerned in a certain frequency!!!!

      about the the scanned method, i will search for the open source for the software and will make some changing on the code!!!....i think!!?

      Mohammad