54212Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXTX Rx I / Q

  • Gordon JC Pearce
    Apr 1, 2011
      On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 21:47 -0500, Joel Black wrote:

      > Yeah,
      >
      > I've done that - multiple times.

      Right, okay, here's a bit of lateral thinking for you:

      Get a 3.5mm stereo jack and a 3.5mm stereo line socket. Wire the plug
      and socket together crossed over. Use this to switch between crossed
      and uncrossed without constantly pratting about with the links.

      I'm sure someone said a while back that the Windows software was easier
      to use. I definitely heard that somewhere... ;-)

      Gordon MM0YEQ
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic