      From: Joel Black <w4jbb@...>
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXTX Rx I / Q
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 9:47 PM

      Yeah,

      I've done that - multiple times.

      Right now, I'm listening to 7.1345MHz LSB on my FT-847.  To hear the same thing on the Ensemble, I have to tune to 7.133MHz LSB.  This would be correct if it's a USB to LSB thing.  BTW, the FT-847 is good to go.

      Tired of screwing with this for now...

      w4jbb

      On 3/31/2011 9:37 PM, Dave Matthews wrote:

      On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Joel Black <w4jbb@...> wrote:

      Ok, I am at my wit's end. I have completed the Rx Opamps stage of the
      build. All tests were good and I receive fine except for one thing,
      everything is in the opposite sideband of where it should be. I'm using
      PowerSDR (SV1EIA version) and an E-MU 1212.

      Reverse the lines to the sound card or flip them in your software if it supports it.  I had the same problem with my RXTX 6.3 in Rocky.  I couldn't figure out why nobody was in the PSK31 frequencies but there was lots of PSK31 up a few khz.

      Dave

      No virus found in this message.

      Joel

      "Common sense is like deodorant...