      From: "Alan" <alan4alan@...>
      Sender: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:18:15 -0000
      To: <softrock40@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re: Two identical USB sound cards at the same time? (Windows XP)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Sivan"
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Two identical USB sound cards at the same time?
      (Windows XP)

      > Alan, which version of Windows are you using and which version of the
      > driver? I upgraded to the latest drivers from Creative and I still have
      > the same problem; the first card I insert works but the second does not.
      >
      > I am running on XP (SP3)

      Ah!
      Same Windows but they seem to be using the generic USB drivers.
      Presumably I did not install the Creative drivers.
      Funny, but one I use for SDRServer and that works at 96KHz, receive only. I
      did not think the generic drivers would work at 96KHz.
      It says Microsoft - 1 July 2001 version 5.1.2535.0

      I think you will have to list and delete the Creative drivers to try the
      generic drivers. If you do not it will automatically re-install the Creative
      ones..