51090Re: Two identical USB sound cards at the same time? (Windows XP)

  • Sivan
    Jan 1, 2011
      Alan, which version of Windows are you using and which version of the driver? I upgraded to the latest drivers from Creative and I still have the same problem; the first card I insert works but the second does not.

      I am running on XP (SP3) and the driver is dated 5/16/2005.

      The creative web site has newer drivers, but only for Vista and Windows 7.

      Sivan