50161Re: [softrock40] SR6.1, DDS-60 and WA6UFQ parallel port DDS Controller

  • Jerry
    Dec 3, 2010
      Look at the Atom boards. They have on board parallel ports and two serial
      ports. True they need dongles to get the ports into the backplane. They
      work very well however. Now they are available with dual cores and
      hyperthreading. The power requirements are very low and with a mini ATX
      format they can be placed in small boxes. Finaly they cost less than $100
      (US).
      Jerry NO2T