49365Re: WinradHD not working on Win 7 64-bit

  • sfcooper549
    Nov 2, 2010
      Running on Intel Quad2 Core Q6600 at 2.4Ghz 6GB Ram.
      Device manager shows Softrock40 - Si570 Control pe0fko 1.2.0.1
      working properly, not digitally signed
      When I open WinradHD I get a Device open error
      USB device DG8SAQ-12C (p=0x05DC, v=0x16C0) not connected or
      wrong manufacturer = obfov.at, serial number =
      As best as I can tell, the microphone input is ok.
      Unable to find screen shot.
      Steve

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Tanner <bet110@...> wrote:

      > Steve, perhaps we need to know more about the total system you are using
      > CPU and sound card device as well as how you have WinHD set up? Are
      > you sure that your 'recording inputs' are turned on so the I/Q signals
      > are getting through? Can you be more specific with details about what
      > you observe when you say 'Can't get WinRadHD to work?' Does the usblib0
      > driver show up in your list of devices when you look at the list of
      > devices in your system? It should have Fred's call letters specifyng
      > the correct driver. I am attaching a screen shot with what mine looks
      > like now... don't know why Fred's dll shows up twice but it does work
      > for me on all WinRad versions.
      >
      > bet
      >

      > On 11/2/2010 3:28 PM, sfcooper549 wrote:
      > >
      > > Seem to have tried everything including ?? installing certificate
      > > (didn't finish all the steps, couldn't find downloaded certificate so
      > > tried to download again and message said already installed). Still
      > > can't get WinradHD to work with Win7 64-bit despite multiple driver
      > > reinstalls. Anything else I can try? Tnx agn.
      > > Steve WB2KXC
      > >
      > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:softrock40%40yahoogroups.com>, pe0fko <pe0fko@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Ron,
      > > >
      > > > In the package there are directories for the amd64, ia64 and x86, the
      > > > pe0fko.inf file will select the correct file for your system. The file
      > > > libusb0_x86.dll will renamed to the libusb0.dll for the x86 kind of
      > > systems.
      > > > (There are no others with the extension).
      > > >
      > > > Just keep the install steps at <
      > > > http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/SR-V9-Si570/#install
      > > <http://home.ict.nl/%7Efredkrom/pe0fko/SR-V9-Si570/#install>>
      > > >
      > > > --