49360Re: WinradHD not working on Win 7 64-bit

  • sfcooper549
    Nov 2, 2010
      Seem to have tried everything including ?? installing certificate (didn't finish all the steps, couldn't find downloaded certificate so tried to download again and message said already installed). Still can't get WinradHD to work with Win7 64-bit despite multiple driver reinstalls. Anything else I can try? Tnx agn.
      Steve WB2KXC

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, pe0fko <pe0fko@...> wrote:

      > Ron,
      >
      > In the package there are directories for the amd64, ia64 and x86, the
      > pe0fko.inf file will select the correct file for your system. The file
      > libusb0_x86.dll will renamed to the libusb0.dll for the x86 kind of systems.
      > (There are no others with the extension).
      >
      > Just keep the install steps at <
      > http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/SR-V9-Si570/#install>
      >
      > --
      > 73, Fred
      > PE0FKO
      >

      > 2010/11/2 Ronald Wagner <rcwagner@...>
      >

      > > Are the 64 bit drivers named something different or is everything called
      > > �libusb0.sys or .dll�? I�ve had problems bringing my 64 bit system up and
      > > I�ve seen other files like libusb0_x86 and libusb0_x64. Do those end up
      > > getting renamed (losing the _xnn suffix) when installed or are they just a
      > > red herring?
      > >

      > > Ron

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic