47398Re: [softrock40] Re: Advice needed with Ensemble RXTX

    Sep 2, 2010
      From: "Joseph Teichman
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re: Advice needed with Ensemble RXTX

      >One thing that I am confused about with PSDR is how to set up transmit. The
      Audio/Primary window

      This sets up the interface to the Softrock. I/Q in/out.
      The VAC tab sets up the interface to you. That is what you hear and the mic
      input.

      >Do I then have to check the Direct I/Q/Output to
      VAC box?

      I do not think so.
      I admit I did most of my setup by experimenting until it did what I wanted.
      If you make a mistake deleting the database will set you back to the
      beginning.
      There is a lot of information around but not easy to find. One source is
      <http://powersdr-sr40.sourceforge.net/> some of this may help.